Youth Auction 2021
ATTENTION: All youth are needed to help Friday evening May 14, with setup for the Auction….6:30pm
Saturday, May 15, 2021 –Youth Arrive: 3:00PM, Food Begins: 4:00pm
Auction and Games 5:00pm, Youth Certificates begin @ 6:00pm
Hello Youth Group!!!!!
We are looking forward to another another youth auction. This year it will be held at Blue Lake Builders. We would appreciate your help. This is the main source of funds for workweek AAAAND MANY MANY OTHER ACTIVITIES throughout the year…including weekend retreats, pizza, lots of youth activity snacks, van rentals, gas, gym rentals, valentines banquet etc
- EACH YOUTH should decide what they would like to sell on the auction
- CREATE a certificate to be sold, then place the COMPLETED CERTIFICATE in an envelope and give it to Tray or Brianna Reiff. Please include details such as
- What you are selling
- Expiration date if you have a limited time (all should be used by may 2022)
- Your name/names and contact information
- Any other info the buyer should know…such as how many hours of service, what equipment you will provide, food items, etc.
3. RETURN the completed certificate NO LATER THAN MAY 9
Possible ideas: Donated time, donated service, donated item, think about your hobbies and interests, painting, petsitting, babysitting, hunting, baked goods, meals, gift certificates, cabin rentals, grocery shopping, car wash/detailing, oil change, singing groups, household duties, yard work, mothers helper, spa night, swimming parties, etc BE CREATIVE!
Feel free to ask friends and family members if you think they would enjoy adding to the evening! Also, please PRAY, asking God to meet our needs as He sees fit for Youth group to fulfill HIS purpose!
If you are not sure if 1 certificate is enough…think of it this way… Work Week can cost anywhere between 200-350 per person
Thank you so so much for the hard work you put into this! Your hard work assures that almost 100% of your events are FREE to you!
Duane and Stacy Shirk, District Youth Pastor (Duane: 717-723-0995 Stacy: 717-723-0972)
Tray and Brianna Reiff (Tray: 717-887-6380 Brianna: 717-419-4925)
Eric and Sharon Burkholder
Roger and Diane Stauffer